(DAP) Di- Ammonium Phosphate 18/170/0
You May Also Be Interested In:
di ammonium phosphate
DAP (Di- Ammonium Phosphate 18/170/0)
CAN (Calcium Ammonium Nitrate)
*Di- Ammonium Phosphate 18/170/0 (DAP) , Minimum Shipment is 10,000 MT per Monthly Delivery, Target Price: USD $ 380 Gross / 370 Net per MT.
*Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (CAN) , Minimum Shipment is 15,000 MT per Monthly Delivery, Target Price: USD $ 400 Gross / 390 Net per MT.
QUALITY: An independent surveyor company will be employed to certify the quality of product at the port of loading and bottled sample will be sent to buyer for further verification/confirmation; SELLER FACTORY will provide certificate of quality (SGS) to buyer or buyers bank.
PACKAGING: 50 Kg net Polypropylene bags
PERFORMANCE BOND: SELLER FACTORY will provide a 2% operative performance guarantee (bond) to buyer's bank to activate buyer's payment instrument.
INSPECTION: Independent surveyor (SGS) will issue quality certificate at the port of loading and sample text will be sent to buyer for buyers verification/confirmation.
1. Buyer sends to Seller their ICPO/LOI + NCNDA/IMFPA.
2. Seller sends Buyer the FCO, Buyer sign/seal and return back to seller.
3. Seller send Draft Contract, Buyer within 3 working days counter amend Draft Contract and AND Seller issue NCNDA/IMFPA.
4. Buyer Secures Transshipment of the products.
5. Seller Bank Swift to Buyer Bank Partial Proof of Products (POP) Documents.
6. Buyer Bank Swift Transferable DLC or BG to Seller Bank.
7. Seller Bank Activates Buyer payment instrument with 2% Performance Bond (PB) and the FULL POP Documents via Swift to buyer Bank.
8. Shipment Commence.
9. Seller immediately within 3 working days of receiving the LC Pay all Party involves their commissions by (TT) .