100% Development & Joint Venture Financing For Land Owners
You May Also Be Interested In:
low cost housing
If you are a direct Principal Borrower and you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, then we require that you send me an Executive Summary of your project or land.
Please understand that you must follow the program requirements, no deviation from this program, program must be followed.
EXCLUSIVE LAND OWNER JOINT VENTURE OPPORTUNITIES
100% Development & Joint Venture Financing for Land Owners:
We provide all building materials free of charge and pay you 30% to 50% more on your land value! You must own your land outright without any major mortgages on it. Please do not ask us for a 100% acquisition loan to obtain land.
Our Joint Venture Proposal is ONLY VALID FOR LAND OWNERS!
In limited cases, 21st. Group Manufacturing may also entertain joint ventures with strategic partners/land owners and qualified license partners who share the companys vision for bringing its cutting edge building products into the market.
WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF A (REAL ESTATE) JOINT VENTURE?
You are about to learn one of the most powerful tools we know of for being successful in today's competitive business atmosphere. We are of course talking about Joint Ventures, or specifically, teaming up with another person, group of persons, or business entity for the purpose of expanding your business influence and creating a more powerful market presence.
Joint Ventures are in, and if you're not utilizing this strategic weapon, chances are your competition is, or will soon be, using this to their advantage. . . . possibly against you!
A joint venture (often abbreviated JV) is an entity formed between two or more parties to undertake economic activity together. The parties agree to create a new entity by both contributing equity, (THE LAND OWNER CONTRIBUTES HIS LAND FREE AND CLEAR & My Group CONTRIBUTES THE BUILDING MATERIALS AND ITS EXPERTISE TO BUILD THE PROJECT) , and they then share in the revenues, expenses, and control of the enterprise.
The venture can be for one specific project only, or a continuing business relationship such as the Sony Ericsson joint venture. This is in contrast to a strategic alliance, which involves no equity stake by the participants, and is a much less rigid arrangement. The phrase generally refers to the purpose of the entity and not to a type of entity. Therefore, a joint venture may be a corporation, limited liability company, partnership or other legal structure, depending on a number of considerations such as tax and developers liability.
A JOINT VENTURE OVERVIEW
A joint venture is a legal organization that takes the form of a short term partnership in which the persons jointly undertake a transaction for mutual profit. Generally each person contributes assets and share risks. Like a partnership, joint ventures can involve any type of business transaction and the "persons" involved can be individuals, groups of individuals, companies, or corporations. Joint ventures are also widely used by companies to gain entrance into foreign markets.
Foreign companies form joint ventures with domestic companies already present in markets the foreign companies would like to enter. The foreign companies generally bring new technologies and business practices into the joint venture, while the domestic companies already have the relationships and requisite governmental documents within the country along with being entrenched in the domestic industry.
Reasons for forming a joint venture?
* Build on company's strengths
* Spreading costs and risks
* Improving access to financial resources
* Economies of scale and advantages of size
* Access to new technologies and customers
* Access to innovative managerial practices
* Influencing structural evolution of the industry
* Pre-empting competition
* Defensive response to blurring industry boundaries
* Creation of stronger competitive units
* Speed to market
* Improved agility
* Transfer of technology/skills
A joint venture is not to be taken lightly
For a businessperson/landowner to embark on a joint venture with 21st Equity Homes , he or she needs to be committed and willing to work cooperatively with the other party involved. A person involved in a joint venture can no longer make all of the decisions for the business alone. For it to be truly a joint venture, there has to be 100% commitment from both sides. When determining whether or not to embark on a joint venture, it is important to ensure both parties are a match with the projected real estate project development. In a joint venture, each party must compliment the other in business.
Sometimes, a misunderstanding or a lack of communication can destroy a joint venture. Therefore, it is necessary for both parties to be capable of communicating what they are able to offer to the project and what their expectations are. Since money is involved in a real estate joint venture, it is necessary to have a strategic plan in place. In short, both parties must be committed to focusing on the future of the partnership, rather than just the immediate returns. Ultimately, short term and long term successes are both important. In order to achieve this success, honesty, integrity, and communication within the joint venture are necessary.
Assuming that you have fully understood the above definition of a Real Estate Joint Venture and the benefits as well as liabilities for both parties involved, it should be very clear that The Principal Group will not provide proof of funds or any bank guarantees before signing the JV agreement. We provide all our building materials free of charge and the land owner provides his land. It's that simple!
Are you ready for an exclusive Partnership & Joint Venture Opportunity?
If you (or one of your clients) own development land (including building permissions) for development of residential, mixed use and/or commercial project developments, we provide 100% development loans and all building materials free of charge based on the fact that you would:
* sign a Purchase Order
* sign a Joint Venture Agreement with the Group
* transfer your land into a Joint Venture Holding Company mutually owned by yourself and by our Company.
With our prefabricated building materials you will save not only precious time and labor costs in the construction process, but in addition you will save more than 60% on construction costs, when partnering with us.
As a Land Owner & Joint Venture Partner your benefits include:
* 100% development funding
* All building materials delivered free of charge
* No interest to be paid
* No debt
* No payments
* No payback
* No upfront fees
Our worldwide development proposition is simplicity itself
Principal Group offers land owners:
* Full price for your land (with planning permission, verified by reputable local valuers)
* And participation in the development profit, generally 30% to 50% of profits
This generally results in the land owner receiving 200% to 250% of full market land value
We are able to adjust our prices into any market worldwide based on your requirements. Our expertise and specialization is in luxury villas, apartment buildings and affordable, low cost housing units. No matter where you are in the world, we are listening!
What do we need to know regarding your land?
* Do you own the land outright already for your planned project?
* Have you obtained zoning and building permissions?
What documents do we need to see regarding your Land?
1. A Copy of your Preliminary Title Report
2. A recent valuation report/appraisal to be done by a recognized valuation firm or by an international bank
3. Overview of mortgages on your land (if any)
4. A Letter from your bank confirming that they are willing to lend at least 50% Loan to Value (LTV) on your land, or a bank guarantee, or a Letter of Credit against the land value
What else do we bring and require for a Joint Venture Partnership?
* We supply show house/s at 50% discount to the land owner for sales. We share the sales revenue when the show house is eventually sold
* The Land must be placed into a JV Holding company mutually owned by the land owner and by The Principal Group to secure our developments on his land
* The land owner must agree to use the land as collateral against a development loan or we rather pre-sell the houses and let the home buyer pay for the units.
* If the land is used as collateral for a development loan, it must be free and clear.
What does the Land Owner has to provide for a Joint Venture Partnership?
A 100% Refundable Due Diligence, Location Analysis & Inspection Fee:
Please note: Should any of our Experts and/or Senior Partners be required to travel to your location, you are responsible to pay for our travel expenses in advance. We charge a minimum amount of $7,500 which is 100% refunded to you and/or deducted when you sign the Joint Venture Agreement.
After you have received our DRAFT Joint Venture Agreement and the terms have been accepted by you, we require a 100% refundable due diligence and location analysis fee of not less than $7,500 of the land owners equity, which has to be paid to The Principal Group and/or its Trustee, on terms satisfactory to 21st Group.
Upon receipt of the land owners equity payment, 21st Group will pay all out-of-pocket expenses incurred by us in connection with the performance by us of our obligations under the Joint Venture Agreement and all of our legal, accounting, travel, due-diligence and other expenses in connection with the planned Joint Venture transaction and the facilities and matters incidental thereto.
The land owners equity payment shall cover review of third party reports, studies, and specified costs of professional (including legal) fees, principles' time of 21st Equity Homes stated rates and any other specified items required to satisfy 21st Equity Homes conditions set forth in the Joint Venture Agreement.
The land owners equity payment, less third party costs incurred shall be credited against the delivery of building materials and/or to 100% refunded to the land owner after the parties have signed the Joint Venture Agreement. Should the land owner for whatever reasons decide not to proceed with the planned Joint Venture Agreement, after the due diligence procedures have been made, then the above mentioned payment of $7,500 will be used to cover travel expenses and the time spend for location analysis through 21st Group at the land owners location.
Procedures for Joint Venture Financing
After you sign and return the DRAFT Joint Venture Agreement, 21st Group will issue a irrevocable Letter of Commitment and the following steps will be taken:
1. One of our due-diligence experts will travel to you within one week after signing the Letter of Commitment to analyze your project and write a due diligence report on the project itself and on the of board directors.
2. After the due diligence report has been finalized together with you a Term Sheet will be prepared by our underwriters based on their approval.
3. At such time when 21st Group issues a Term Sheet or Conditional Joint Venture Commitment, it will be subject to certain conditions.
4. One of the conditions is as laid out above that not less than $7,500 of land owners equity having been made payable to 21st Group and/or its Trustee , on terms satisfactory to 21st Group.
5. Your above mentioned equity shall cover all travel expenses to your location, review of third party reports, studies, preparation of due-diligence reports and specified costs of professional (including legal) fees, principles' time of 21st Group stated rates and any other specified items required to satisfy 21st Group conditions set forth in the Joint Venture Agreement.
Underwriting Process for Joint Venture Financing
The underwriting process consists of a review of an land appraisal, architectural plans, construction specifications, construction pro-forma, the credit and financial capacity of the borrower & land owner and the 21st Group site assessment, location analysis and review of other necessary documentation for the planned Joint Venture Project.