1HD/02 PLC Single Head Welder for PVC Window and Door Profile
You May Also Be Interested In:
pvc window door
window door profile
Features and Benefits
- 3 Stage clamp release minimises stress on welded corners.
- All steel machine construction for greater stability.
- Fully automatic welding cycle and integrated digital temperature control for greater accuracy and reliability. (200-300 degrees C)
- All parameters can be set individually and independent of each other: Welding temperature, heat-up time, fusing pressure, joining pressure, joining time and clamping pressure.
- Variable welding time: the machine adapts itself to the cross-section of the profile to be welded.
- The welding of small frames is further facilitated through heaterplates with a width of only 10 mm and a table travel of only 16 mm.
- Back fences with scale are easily adjustable to allow the welding of corners from 30B:-180B:.
- Perfect for twin reverse butt welding. (2x 180 degree welding)
- 0.2 mm weld bead knife limitation for knife-off finish.
- Double force table cylinder for acrylic profiles.
- Two-hand safety control with maximum 0.5 sec. Delay to comply with the latest safety regulations. (Type 3 - synchronous actuation)
- Safety clamping cylinders - help prevent fingers getting trapped.
- Built-in programmes allow a qualified technician to mimic the automatic cycle simplifying fault diagnosis.
- Footswitch leaves hands free to locate profile.
- Large Welding capacity - Max. profile welding width 225 mm at 45 degrees.
- Max. profile height 140 mm.
- Mitsubishi electronic control for superb reliability.