2 Person Outdoor Infrared Sauna Room
infrared saunas feature high quality lumber and double wall construction. Using seperate tongue and groove panels on the inside and outside provide an insulation gap between the 2 walls, ensuring proper heat retention in your sauna.
1) Voltage: 110V or 220V
2) Material: Hemlock or Red cedar
3) Designed for 2 persons
4) Ceramic heater
5) Dimentions: 120cm*100cm*220cm
6) Certificate: CE, ROS, FCC, CETL, ETL
1) Wall Construction: This sauna is built of solid wood, double wall tongue and groove construction. Approx. 40 boards are used in the wall construction to ensure tight fits and reduce heat loss.
2) Roof Shingles: This sauna has roof shingles installed to repel the rain and snow from entering the sauna thru the roof.
3) Rain Cover: This sauna comes with a rain cover to keep your sauna looking new year round.
4) Wood Finish: The interior of this sauna is a smooth sanded finish. No glazes or glosses are used on the inside to prevent against any possible off-gas. The exterior is a water based finish to give your sauna a polished furniture appeal.
5) Seating Capacity: 2 average size people
Seating Type: 1 extra deep bench across the back of the sauna
6) LED interior lights are provided.
7) Radio System: AM/FM with built in CD Player is included with stereo speakers
8) Ceramic Heaters: This unit contains 6 heaters with up to 2100 watts of output power. The heaters are high quality ceramic heaters used in most of the saunas on the market today. These are not the metal rod heaters, but have a tightly wound wire over a glass tube interior to ensure the proper far infrared wavelengths are emitted.