2180D Video Decoder Server(H.264 D1 Video Decoder Server)
You May Also Be Interested In:
Network video server of MWR is an embedded surveillance device designed for network application. It uses the most mature and high reliability exclusive DSP solution in the industry together with powerful RTOS operating system to actually realize industry grade MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) . Optimized H.264 video compression algorithm assures clearer and more fluent image transmission. Built-in Web Server allows users to conveniently carry out remote control via Internet Explorer. Furthermore, central management software can be used for integrated surveillance and management of multiple video servers, so it is very easy to build large video surveillance system.
- Highly reliable special DSP solution, super powerful RTOS, realize industrial grade MTBF
- D1 High Definition network video server, compatible to Half-D1, CIF and QCIF
- Use optimized H.264 video compression algorithm to realize transmission of High Definition video over low network bandwidth easily.
- Uses optimized MP3 audio compression algorithm to make the sound more clear.
- Uses the most advanced technology of network transition server to realize multi-user visit and multi-level password authorization management
- Support real-time video surveillance output (Two-channel and Four-channel Models)
- Support PAL/NTSC composite video
- Built-in Web Sever to realize remote surveillance, control and setting via IE.
- Support 802.11b/g wireless network, CDMA1X and GPRS mobile network and surveillance via the mobile phone
- Support remote software update function
- Support dynamic IP address , LAN, Internet (ADSL and Cable Modem)
- Bi-directional real time transmission of audio talk-back
- Network self-adapting technology to adjust video frame rate automatically according to the network bandwidth.
- Video bit rate can be adjusted continuously between 16Kbps and 2Mbps, frame rate can be adjusted between 1 to NTSC 30 / PAL 25.
- Provide video loss, motion detection and sensor alarm functions
- Provide RS485/RS232 serial port with several built-in high-speed domes and decoder protocols, supports transparent protocols.
- Support image masking/image capturing
- Auto-recovery function if exception occurs and auto-connection if the network interrupts
Video Resolution: PAL: 352*288-CIF, 704*288-2CIF, 704*576-D1;
NTSC: 352*240-CIF, 704*240-2CIF , 704*480-D1;
Adjustment of Video Parameters : Brightness, hue, contrast, saturation
Streaming Format : Optional streaming format (video streaming or audio & video streaming)
Video Frame Rate : PAL: 1/10 - 25 frames/second;
NTSC: 1/10-30 frames/second
Video Output : 1 channel composite video, PAL/NTSC
BNC (1.0Vp-p, 75(Ohms) ) , Real-time picture eye on the export of four
Audio Output ; 1 channel, RCA interface, linear input
Audio talk-back input: 1 channel, MIC interface,
Communication Interface : 1 10M/100M self-adapting Ethernet port, 1 RS485 port, 1 RS232 port;
Several built-in high-speed dome and decoder protocols, supports transparent protocols
Alarm Input : 4 channel on/off input, supporting NO (normally open) or NC (normally close) sense
Alarm Output : 2 channel on/off output, 120VAC 1A/24VDC 1A
Input Power Supply : AC 100~240V, 50~60Hz
Maximum Power : Less than 6W
Operating Temperature: -10 ~ +55C
Operating Humidity: 10 ~ 85%
Dimension :180mm(L) 50mm(H) * 120mm(D)