2HD/140 Automatic Twin-Head Welder for Vinyl/PVC Profiles
You May Also Be Interested In:
2HD/140 Twin Head Welder
Features and Benefits
-3 Stage clamp release minimises stress on welded corners.
-All steel machine construction for greater stability.
-Faster loading cycle for improved efficiency.
-Compact design with high welding capacity.
-Fully automatic welding cycle and integrated digital temperature control for greater accuracy and reliability.
- All parameters can be set individually and independent of each other: Welding temperature, heat-up time, fusing pressure, joining pressure, joining time and clamping pressure.
-Variable welding time: the machine adapts itself to the cross-section of the profile to be welded.
-Welds 2 corners simultaneously in one operation.
-Back fences with scale and positive location at 90: easily adjustable to allow the welding of corners from 30: to 180:.
- Two-hand safety control with maximum 0.5 sec. delay to comply with the latest safety regulations.
- True safety clamping system. Clamps descend under their own weight ready for profile to be loaded.
- 50 mm Head movement automates profile location and provides consistency.
- Built-in programmes allow a qualified technician to mimic the automatic cycle simplifying fault
- Diagnosis and minimise inconvenience.
- Max. profile width 150 mm,
- Max. profile height 140 mm,
- Variable angle 30-180 degree,
- Max. welding length 2750 mm,
- 2.0 mm weld bead limitation,
- Overhead heater plate,
- Mitsubishi controller for superb reliability.