5 -Port 802.11g Broadband Router with USB Print Server Support WDA
You May Also Be Interested In:
broadband with router
router with usb
usb print server
1. Integrate with 4 ports Fast Ethernet switch: 10/100Mbps MDI/MDIX auto-sensing.
2. Provide 10/100Mps WAN interface to connect with DSL or cable modem for broadband Internet access.
3. Built-in NAT function: allow multiple PCs and devices to share one Internet connection.
4. Over 90Mbps wired routing speed.
5. Browser-based interface configuration and management: OS independent, easy-to-use for consumer install.
6. Built-in firewall to protect your Intranet.
7. VPN support: pass through of PPTP, L2TP, and IPSec.
8. Easy to upgrade: using Web or Windows Application to upgrade new version of firmware.
9. Built-in USB host to connect to USB printer for printer sharing.
10. High speed for wireless LAN connection: support both IEEE 802.11b and 802.11g. Up to 54 Mbps data rate when operates in 802.11g mode.
11. Provide seamless roaming within the IEEE 802.11b and 802.11g WLAN infrastructure.
12. Data rate supported: 6/12/18/24/36/48/54 Mbps in 802.11g mode; 1/2/5.5/11Mbps in 802.11b mode.
13. WEP encryption and WPA supported.