You May Also Be Interested In:
1) . Main Rotor Dia. : 630 mm
2) . Tail Rotor Dia. : 145 mm
3) . Overall Length: 600 mm
4) . All-up Weight: 570-620g (Battery included)
5) . Speed Controller: WK-B20A
6) . Drive System: 380PF
7) . Battery: 11.1V 1200mAh Li-Po
8) . Receiver: RX- 701
9) . Transmitter: WK-0701
10) . Gyro: WK-G010
11) . Servo: weight 8.5g ; speed 0.11sec/60o(4.8V) ; torque 0.9kg/cm(4.8V) ; dimension 22.5X11.5X24mm
12) . Rudd Servo: weight 6.4g ; speed 0.09sec/60o(4.8V) ; torque 0.6kg/cm (4.8V) ; dimension 21.5X11.8X21.7mm 1) . CCPM mixing control system and collective pitch control systems make perfect 3D maneuvers such as rolls, inverted, and swoop flights.
2) . The metal rotor head, metal swashplate and metal tail servo are innovative, built with precision and provide outstanding stability. Note, model 59# and 60# and 60#C do not incorporate these features. The autorotation landing system, made of high quality one-way bearings, minimizes damage to your helicopter during unplanned landing.
3) . A highly efficient bevel wheel design is used to improve the mesh between main gear and motor gear (except 59#, 59#B and 60#) .
4) . The model 59# series tail blades are driven by a full-axis control system to provide easy adjustment, stable flight, and prompt reaction.
5) . The model 60# series tail blades are driven by belt to provide easy adjustment, stable flight, and low noise.
6) . 380 motor as the main power is powerful and makes the flight much stable.
7) . Outer-rotor motor as the main power is powerful and makes the flight much stable of the 60#D.
8) . 7-ch transmitter PCM WK-0701 with adjustable PIT parameter, throttle curve, and servo exponential function.