8 Port ADSL2+ Mini DSLAM VX-1000LD
You May Also Be Interested In:
Versa VX1000LD 8 ports ADSL2+ mini DSLAM is the lowest ports count DSLAM available on the market. The VX1000LD DSLAM requires minimum initial investment, which is an excellent solution for Internet Service Providers who need to provide Broadband service in a low subscriber density area. It features maximum downstream rate up to 24 Mbps, and maximum reach distance over 7.0 Km. Versa DSLAM series is most suitable to be used on existing copper twisted pair telephone lines to provide high speed Internet access.
This 8-ports interface module is compliant with ITU AnnexA, G.992.5, G.992.3, G.992.1, and features the multiple Link Status LED indicators in front panel. When LED turns steady green that means the line connection is valid and operational. Versa Technologys ADSL2+ technology is also backward compatible with early version of ADSL. This ADSL2+ technology is an enhanced version of the ADSL technology, which provides cross-talk free deployment. The ADSL2+ Mini DSLAM is ideal solution for Triple-play requirements.
8 Ports ADSL2+ Mini DSLAM Features:
- 8 ADSL2+ Ports
- Supports ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU AnnexA, G.992.5, G.992.3, G.992.1(G. dmt) , G.992.2 (G. lite)
- Multimode (automatic modulation detection)
- Supports packets transmit and receive statistics report.
- Provides optimal rate/reach performance
- Higher rates by limiting reach (up to 24.0 Mbps)
- Longer reach by reducing rate (distance up to 6.3 Km)
- Bandwidth Management control on each port at 32kbps interval
- Built-in Data/Voice Splitter
Network Configuration Modes:
- Router (software upgradeable)