You May Also Be Interested In:
plastic woven sack
Molecular Formula: (NH4PO3)2
Standard executed: HG/T2770-1996
Properties: It is an excellent, high-efficiency and nontoxic inorganic flame retardant, used as the necessary flameproof additive for all kinds of expanding-type flameproof coating and flameproof products. The degree of polymerization of our high-polymerization long-chain ammonium polyphosphate is higher than 50; the solubility in water is lower than 2g in every 100ml water.
(1) Appearance: White powder (2) P2O5: 68.7% min. (3) Equate to P: 30% min. (4) Nitrogen, as N: 14-15% min. (5) pH(1% water solution) : 6.010.5; pH(10% serofluid) : 5.710.5 (6) Average polymerization degree: 50% min. (7) Fineness: 80, 200, 325,600mesh
1. high content of phosphorus and nitrogen, good flameproof effect;
2. high polymerization degree, low solubility in water and low hygroscopicity;
3. PH is near to neutral, good heat stability and good compatibleness;
4. very low toxicity (LD50>10g/kg) , very safe during production and use;
1. used to prepare many kinds of high-efficiency expanding-type flameproof coating, the flameproof treatment for multistory building, ships, trains, cables, etc.
2. used in the flameproof treatment for woods, plywood, fiberboard, papers, fibers, etc.
3. used as the main flameproof additive for expanding-type flame retardant used in plastic, resin, rubber, etc.
4. made into powder extinguishing agent to be used in large-area outfire for forest, oil field and coal field, etc.
Packing: Plastic-woven sack with polythene inner bag; Net weight: 25kg. Stored in ventilated and dry place.