You May Also Be Interested In:
Apple Polyphenols.70%HPLC. Apple Proanthocyanidins, Apple Proanthocyanidin B2, . M. F. Molecular Formula:C30H26O12.
Product Name: Apple Polyphenols.70%HPLC. Apple Proanthocyanidins, Apple Proanthocyanidin B2, . M. F. Molecular Formula:C30H26O12.
Serie No: S-055
Place of Origin: CURICO-CHILE
Quality/Safety Certifications:GMP Price Terms:EXW, CNF, CIF.
Properties and effects of Polyphenol from Apple:
1) . Suppresses the production of the melanin.
2) . Suppresses the functioning of tyrosine enzymes.
3) . Reliable results for whitening.
4) . Used as an external cosmetic with apple polyphenol has the double, effect of protecting the skin and alleviating allergic dermatitis.
5) . Prevents free radicals and ultraviolet ray damage to the skin.
6) . Reliable sun-proof effects.
7) . Applied as a sun lotion.
Apple polyphenols lower blood fat. :
Just last month, researchers at Cornell University announced that extracts from apples lowered "bad" (LDL) cholesterol in cell tests. Six prior studies in animals and humans also show a cholesterol lowering effect from apple polyphenols.
A 2003 study on apple phytochemicals suggested "a strong link between dietary intake of phytochemicals and reduced risk of cardiovascular disease. "
Several studies show that apple polyphenols have a positive effect on diabetes and insulin resistance in animals and humans. In 1987, European researchers announced that an apple-derived polyphenol, phlorizin, "completely normalized insulin response" in diabetic rats.
In 2004, scientists at the National Institutes of Health in the U. S. gave this same apple polyphenol to mice. Two weeks of treatment "significantly decreased blood glucose levels" in diabetic mice. Whole body fat mass was also "significantly reduced. "
An Asian study in diabetic human volunteers showed that even weak polyphenols in apple juice produced "avoidance of sharp peaks" in blood glucose levels.