AR fiberglass mesh 18
You May Also Be Interested In:
alkali resistant mesh
ar fiberglass mesh
Fiberglass alkali-resistant mesh
Fiberglass alkali-resistant mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn as its basis mesh, then coated by alkaline resistant latex. The mesh cloth has high strength, alkali resistance and thermal insulation properties make it an ideal reinforcement material.
It is widely used in building construction, decorations, etc. , and as reinforcement for inside and outside of wall structures.
1) Mesh size: 5x5mm, 4x4mm, 4x5mm, 10 x 10mm, 2.85 x 2.85mm
2) Weight per square meter: from 40g/m2 to 165g/m2
3) Width: 1m or cut into small roll
4) Roll length: 50m, 100m, 200m, subject to requirement
5) Color: white (standard) , blue, orange, green, yellow or according to client requirements
6) Logo printing optional
7) Packing: 50m, 100m, 200m Inner packing: 1 roll / shrinkage packing Outer packing: 30 rolls/pallet or 2/4 rolls/carton
1) With performances of high intensity, alkali and erosion resistance
2) As a new-type reinforced construction material, it is widely used in fields of wall reinforcement, cement and plaster reinforcement, EIFS reinforcement, mesh for marble and mosaic