AU Metal Purchase
You May Also Be Interested In:
We are direct to Buyer Mandate in EU (Very well known company) looking for Gold Bullion.
If you are or have a DIRECT SELLER who is looking to sell, we are interested:
The Buyer is ready to close tranches of 1 to 250 metric tons.
We strictly use Swiss Procedure, which means that FIRST there is proof that the gold literally exists and that it is in fact for sale by the Owner holding title (no third party contracts or banks) . A warehouse receipt, a bank deposit, and refinery documents on one Au bar is sufficient to begin. In addition, we expect that there will be Good London Delivery ("GLD") legal status on the metal, which by international standards means that there are no liens and encumbrances on the gold, that it is in 12.5 KG standard (modern) "bankable" bullion bars, hallmarked by an approved LME assayer and that the metal is unconditionally guaranteed by the Sellers bullion bank.
The gold must be able to be transferred to a European Union Au bullion bank (if it does not already reside there) . We prefer to start with metal transactions from new Sellers that is already located in the European Union, thus the gold does not need to be moved, only transferred.
Important Note: NO up-front payments or Bank Guarantee or Letter of Credit or POF.
The procedure that the Buyer prefers and which will assure the fastest and smoothest transaction is described below:
"Swiss Procedure" This method is internationally accepted and uses primary security measures.
We will sign any Confidentiality/Non-Circumvention Agreement you may need including any pre-agreed fee agreement between our companies in advance of introduction to the legal Seller or his bank.
Under NO circumstances will our buyer sign a NCND in order to get an offer.
Under NO circumstances will our buyer issue LOI/ICPO/BCL/POF in order to get an offer.
(Before FCO) LOI can be issued by DIALLA Ltd on behalf of our buyer, not the buyer himself.
Procedures marked as (CLOSED) are not negotiable under any circumstance.
(CLOSED) After the FCO has been accepted by the Buyer, the Buyer will sign NCND-IMFPA with all parties involved.
A warehouse receipt, a bank deposit, and refinery documents on one Au bar is sufficient to begin.
1(CLOSED) . The Seller issues: Soft offer with complete procedures.
2(CLOSED) . Upon review and acceptance of the Soft offer, Buyer request Seller to issue: UNSANITIZED FCO to DIALLA LTD signed on the Sellers or Mandates legal letterhead along with Mandate papers (if a Mandate is used) including Proof of Metal as described above, Sellers full company name, address, Sellers full names, position, passport number, Sellers reference code.
3(CLOSED) . Upon accept and verification of the Sellers information, the Buyer/Buyer's Mandate signs FCO and submits a letter of intent signed on the Buyers or Mandates legal letterhead along with Mandate papers (if a Mandate is used) and a contract.
4. The Seller/Seller's Mandate responds with the signed and sealed contract with full banking coordinates, and an invitation for the Buyer's bullion officer to contact the Seller's bullion officer.
5. The Buyer/Buyer's Mandate signs the contract, and accepts the invitation of the Seller's bullion officer. The Buyer/Buyer's Mandate sends a hard copy of the contract/agreement signed by both Buyer and Seller with full banking coordinates.
6. The Buyer's bullion officer initiates the contact with the Seller's bullion officer by KTT.
7. The Seller's bullion officer will be instructed by the Seller to verify the Au metal, the quantity available, and to disclose any/all liens and encumbrances attached to the metal.
8. Upon receipt of the proof of existence of the Au metal and the certificate of authority to sell, the Buyer will instruct his bullion officer to confirm the availability of funds to be used as payment when the gold is delivered.
9. The Buyer and the Seller agree on a window time for exchange. The payment to the Seller will be disbursed within 24 hours against the transfer of ownership of the metal.
10(CLOSED) . Commissions/fees will be paid upon closing of each tranche to the parties stipulated in the contract, in the amounts shown.
11(CLOSED) . All subsequent tranches will close tabletop as described above.
Please send us your Soft offer with complete procedures and let us know your position in this transaction. After the Soft offer will be accepted, we will ask you to issue UNSANITIZED FCO signed on the Sellers or Mandates legal letterhead along with Mandate papers (if a Mandate is used) including Proof of Metal as described above, Sellers full company name, address, Sellers full names, position, passport number, Sellers reference code.