You May Also Be Interested In:
auto cooler warmer
cooler and warmer
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Plug smaller end of cord into 12-volt DC socket located on the Cooler/Warmer housing. Plug larger end of cord into 12-volt lighter socket or other 12-volt power receptacle. Move DC switch to WARM for warming and to COOL for cooling. When cooling green LED lamp lights. When warming, red LED lamp lights.
2. Plug smaller end of cord into AC socket located on the Cooler/Warmer housing. Plug larger end of cord (AC plug) into AC power receptacle. Move AC switch to WARM for warming and to COOL for cooling. When cooling green LED lamp lights. When warming, red LED lamp lights.
3. It will take 15 to 30 minutes to cool or warm food or drinks, depending upon surrounding temperature. For best result, items should be pre-warmed or pre-cooled.
1. Switch off for at least 30 minutes before changing from cooling to warming or
warming to cooling. Immediate change shortens life-span of the cooling system.
2. Do not cover the ventilation holes.
3. Do not use for long time after vehicle is turned off, as this will exhaust the battery of the vehicle.
4. Turn off and unplug from power source when not in use or before cleaning.
5. Do not use to make ice.
If Cooler/Warmer does not work, check the lighter, socket and the power source.
Also check if DC and AC switches are wrongly switched.
Cooling: 20-25 centigrade cooler than surrounding temperature
Warming: Up to 65 centigrade
Voltage: 12 Volts
Power: 48 Watts
Gross weight: 6kgs
Size: 420(W) x290(H) x270(D) mm