Adavance blood pressure monitors
You May Also Be Interested In:
blood pressure monitors
1. Pulsimeter including:
A. cardiac vagal index measure.
B. heart rate recovery measure.
C. chronotropic insufficiency calculation.
2. Emergency valve design: rapid deflation for safety emergency.
3. Least 42 sets of data storage: includes date and time.
4. Up to 6 banks of family use: memorize up to 6 personal profiles
5. One-touch operation: auto inflation and deflation control
6. Rapid measurement: only take 45 seconds
7. Computer communication by USB communication (option)
8. Long time tracking & analysis by application software.
1. Display: Digital HTN or STN LCD display
2. Method of Measurement: Oscillometric
3. Range of Measurement: Pressure: 30 to 280 mmHg, Pulse rate: 40 to 199 times/per minute, Temperature range: 300 to 450
4. Accuracy: Pressure:13mmHg (250) , Pulse: 15% of reading, Temperature: 11%
5. Memory: 128 sets
6. Pressure Detection: Piezo-resistive silicon pressure transducer
7. Operating Condition: 100 to 450(500F to 1130F) , 30% to 85% relative humidity maximum
8. Power Source: Power Adapter or batteries
9. Power Saving: Automatic power- off if idling for 2 minutes