Sell Aluminum Ingots, Billets

no image You May Also Be Interested In: aluminum billets aluminum ingots billets scrap prices us aluminum
Thank you for your interest in our products. We have been remelting aluminum scrap since 1985 and have been producing aluminum deox since 1996. We are the number 1 aluminum Ingot supplier to United States Steel plants as well as several others.

We are continually investing in our processes and procedures. Our aluminum Ingot production process is the most advanced in the US. We would like to try to compete worldwide. I know that the US aluminum scrap is a very desirable commodity. I believe our efficient production process do not add any extra cost to the product.

The aluminum of our product is 95% aluminum with the remaining 5 % mainly consisting of Si, Cu, Zn, Mn, and Fe.

The domestic prices of aluminum deox are generally 80-100 % of LME. The price is a reflection of domestic supply and demand of finished product first and domestic scrap prices second.

If you have any additional questions concerning any missed topics or would just like to discuss further, please contact by phone or email.

John Debs
Supply Capacity
1,500,000 + Pds per Month
Condition of Goods
Lead Time from Order to Shipment
14 days
Terms of Payment
L/C at Sight
Terms of Sale
FOB Port Of Baltimore