Analog Interface Card for Asterisk (AP1600)
You May Also Be Interested In:
analog interface card
Analog Card for Asterisk with Maximum 16 FXS/FXO: The AP1600 is a 16-port analog telephony interface card. It supports single/dual FXS station or single/dual FXO office interfaces (for a total of 16 maximum channels on a single PCI slot) for connecting analog telephones or telephone lines to Asterisk open source PBX through PC. Using the open source Asterisk software and standard PC or server, plus the AP1600, users can create a cost-effective, scalable and full-feature (Voicemail, IVR, Conference, etc. ) IP PBX telephony environment for SME or SOHO.
The naming convention of the module bundles is as follows: AP16XY, where X denotes the number of dual FXS module (MS200) and Y denotes the number of dual FXO module (MX200) .
The MX200 is a dual FXO module, offers 2 FXO interfaces for connecting PSTN telephone lines to the existing AP1600 motherboard.
The MS200 is a dual FXS module, offers 2 FXS interfaces for connecting analog telephones to the existing AP1600 motherboard.
Features & Benefits
- Fully compatible with Asterisk
- Modular design: up to 16 FXS/FXO or mixed FXS/FXO ports per card
- Maximum 16 RJ11 interfaces via RJ45-RJ11 splitter
- Maximum 8 dual FXS/FXO module or 8 single FXS/FXO module bundle
- Caller ID and call waiting caller ID
- Ideal solution for SME and SOHO PBX application integrated with Asterisk
- Gateway termination to analog telephones and lines
- PCI 2.2 compliant
- 500-Mhz Pentium III or better with 64MB RAM
- Available PCI slot
- Operation Temp. : 0 to 50 degree C
- Storage Temp. : -20 to 65 degree C
- Operating Humidity: 10~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 10~90% non-condensing