Analog Telephony Card with 4 FXS/FXO (AP400)
You May Also Be Interested In:
analog telephony card
fxs and fxo
Analog Telephony Card for Asterisk with 4 FXS/FXO: The AP400 is a half-length PCI card offers up to 4 FXS/FXO interfaces for connecting analog telephones or telephone lines to Asterisk open source PBX. The AP400 is fully compatible with Digiums TDM400P. Users can use driver Zaptel and Asterisk software for the device without any modifying on the software. Using the open source Asterisk PBX and standard PC hardware, plus the AP400, users can create a full-feature (Voicemail, IVR, Conference, etc. ) IP PBX telephony environment for small office and home office.
The naming convention of the module bundles is as follows: AP4XY, where X denotes the number of FXS port and Y denotes the number of FXO port.
The MX100 is single FXO module, allows users to connect a PSTN telephone line to the existing AP400 motherboard. It is Pin to Pin compatible with Digiums X100M daughter card. Users can use the MX100 module directly on TDM400P card.
The MS100 is single FXS module, allows users to connect an analog telephone to the existing AP400 motherboard. It is Pin to Pin compatible with Digiums S100M daughter card. Users can use the MX100 module directly on TDM400P card.
Features & Benefits
- Full software and hardware compatible with Digiums TDM400P
- Modular design: up to 4 FXS/FXO or mixed FXS/FXO ports per card
- Module pin to pin compatible with X100M and S100M
- Caller ID and call waiting caller ID
- Ideal solution for SOHO PBX application integrated with Asterisk
- 500-Mhz Pentium III or better with 64MB RAM
- Available PCI slot (5v)
- Operation Temp. : 0 to 50 degree C
- Storage Temp. : -20 to 65 degree C
- Operating Humidity: 10~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 10~90% non-condensing