Angular Contact Bearing
You May Also Be Interested In:
angular contact bearing
Angular contact ball bearing , Auto Bearings , Angular contact ball bearings , China bearings ,
1. Angular contact ball bearings have raceways in the inner and outer rings that are displaced with respect to each other in the direction of the bearing axis. This means that they are designed to accommodate combined loads, i. E. Simultaneously acting radial and axial loads.
2. The axial load carrying capacity of angular contact ball bearings increases with increasing contact angle. The contact angle is defined as the angle between the line joining the points of contact of the ball and the raceways in the radial plane, along which the load is transmitted from one raceway to another, and a line perpendicular to the bearing axis.
3. Angular contact ball bearings features:
1) Load capacities are higher than deep groove ball bearings of same dimensions
2) Used for bearing radial-axial combined loads or pure thrust loads
3) Low operating friction and high limiting speed
1. Single row angular contact ball bearings
2. Double row angular contact ball bearings
3. Four-point contact ball bearings
5. Mounting /DB: Mount in duplex, back to back /DF: Mount in duplex, face to face /DT: Mount in duplex, tandem
6. Internal structure: C: Normal contact angle a=15 AC: Normal contact angle a=25 B: Normal contact angle a=40