You May Also Be Interested In:
We sell anthracite coal
We follow a procedure as follows without the information required below in the first step it is impossible to give a competitive offer as all the information is needed to make a informed offer.
1. A Letter of intent to include:
-Exact required product specification
-Term of Contract
-Delivery Port details
-Buyers bank details (name and branch not account number)
-Required delivery / shipping date
-All on buyers letter headed paper and signed by Company official (this has to be the company actually buying the product)
2. On production of a full letter of intent we will issue a Full legally binding corporate offer valid for seven days. The buyers are asked to sign agreement to the offer and also issue by return, certificates of incorporation, and passport copies of the signatories for the contract.
3. If the offer is returned along with required documents a draft contract will be issued.
4. All contracts will only be signed at table top meetings; all new customers are invited to come see us in Ukraine to finalize all transactions. Should the buyer not wish to travel to Ukraine to sign the contracts, the buyer must finance the traveling expenses of a representative of Mila Trading to attend the buyers offices.
5. Payment is to be confirmed 100% at sight from world prime bank on load, non world prime banks are acceptable BUT the letter of credit has to be fully confirmed by world prime bank. All letters of credit are to be transferable, if not transferable a banking fee will be added to the price. 100% telegraphic transfer or prepayment contracts carry a further discount.
6. Shipment/ Delivery commence.