Array Ceramic Multilayer Capacitors
You May Also Be Interested In:
ceramic multilayer capacitors
MLCC is an electronic part that temporarily stores an electrical charge and is classified according to the rate of decay of capacity at a certain temperature.
MLCC consists of a conducting material and electrodes. Array utilizes miniaturization technologies to integrate the functionality of up to four individual chip capacitors into a single component.
- Reduction in required real estate (more than 50%)
- Reduction cost, space and time for placement on PCB
- Reduction in number of solder joints
- Easier PCB design
- Reduced waste from tape and reel packaging process
Temperature Characteristics: 2 Element: C0G, X5R, X7R; 4 Element: C0G, X7R, Y5V
EIA Case Size Capacitance values & Rated voltages:
2 Element: 0504 to 0805,10 pF to 1.0 uF, Vdc : 6.3 to 50 V;
4 Element: 0805 to 1206, 10 pF to 100 nF, Vdc : 16 to 50 V
- LCD MODULE, HHP, PSP GAME MACHINE, NOTE PC