You May Also Be Interested In:
Production Function :Vitamin C is widely used in many fields such as food , beverage, breeding and forage additives. Its main functions reflected in
following 6 aspects :
1. Keep food, fruits and beverage fresh and prevent them from producing unpleasant smell.
2. Prevent formation of nitrous amine from nitrous acid in meat products.
3. Improve dough quality and make baked food expand to its maximum.
4. Compensate the Vitamin C losses of beverage , fruits and vegetablesduring processing procedures.
5. Used as nutritional element in additives. Feed additives.
Specification :BP2005/USP30/EP /FCCV
Characteristics :white monoclinic system crystals or crystalline powder. Melting point 190 . C -192 C, odorless but tastes sour. Color turns light yellow after long time storage. The product is easily soluble in water , slightly soluble in ethanol , insoluble in chloroform and ether and its water solution appears acidic. The PH value of the 5% water solution is 2.1-2.6 and the ratio rotation of the 10% (W/V) water solution is +20.5 . -+21.5 .
Package :Net weight 25kg cardboard cartons /drums lined with a layer of craft paper and two layers of plastic bags.