You May Also Be Interested In:
Product Name: Aspartame
Synonyms: L-Aspartyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester; Equal; Nutrasweet.
CAS No. : 22839-47-0
Molecule Formula: C14H18N2O5
Molecule Weight: 294.30
1) Attractive taste profile: Aspartame creates a clean and pure taste of sweetness (200 times sweeter than Sucrose)
2) Low calorie: Aspartame is ideal for use in low calorie and dietetic products
3) Cost saving: Aspartame may contribute significantly to lower cost of food products, when replacing Sucrose
4) Suitable for diabetics: Aspartame may be freely used by diabetics
5) Flavor-enhancing: Aspartame may boost flavor impact in certain applications
6) Positive health impact: Aspartame is non-cariogenic, has no negative effect on blood sugar, coronary heart diseases and hypertension.
Aspartame is used in the manufacture of many sugar-free, low calorie and dietary products, such as:
1) Beverages: Carbonated and still soft drinks, fruit-juices and fruit syrups.
2) Table-top: Compressed sweeteners, powdered sweeteners (spoon-for-spoon) , sweetener sachets and liquid table-top sweeteners.
3) Dry mixes: Hot and cold chocolate and beverage mixes and instant desserts.
4) Dairy: Yoghurt, frozen novelties and desserts.
5) Confectionery: Chewing gum, boiled sweets, pastilles, mints, chocolate, gums and jellies.
6) Pharmaceutical: Tablets, sugar-free syrups, powdered mixes and effervescent tablets.
Package: 25kg paper drum with inner PE bag, might be packed in accordace with customers' requirement.