Auto DC Power Regulated adaptor
You May Also Be Interested In:
This high power DC adapter is designed tt power the popular brand notebook computers which require DC input from 15V to 24V while you are travelling in the car. The adaptor feature overload and short circuit protection to protect it from damage.
1. Stabilized output, low ripple & low interference.
2. Adjustable output voltage
3. High efficiency & low energy consumption.
4. Power LEC monitor.
A. Voltage selection:
1. Determine proper output voltage settig. Check rating plate and the voltage indication marked next to the input jact on your computer. You may find the voltage in your AC adaptor or in the compter user's manual.
2. Set the voltage switch on the body of the adaptor in the proper voltage.
B. Tip polarity selection:
1. Determine proper connector size. please note that the polarity of the connector plugs are presetted with the positive tip in centre.
2. Insert connector output plug into your computer.
3. Insert adaptor into vehicle lighter socket. Green LED will light to indicate proper operation.
4. Turn on computer.
Input:DC 11-14 Volts.
Output:DC15/16/18/19/20V 3.5A max
DC 22/24V 2.9A 80W max.
Fuse for overload protection:(10AMP)