Automobile Air Conditioning Systems and Parts
You May Also Be Interested In:
air conditioning systems
automobile air conditioning
automobile air conditioning systems
Unicla Trading (S) Pte Ltd (UTS) is widely known to be a specialist for the Original / OEM and Replacement parts in the Automobile Air Conditioning Industry since 1978.
In Yr 2002, we have attained the PSB ISO 9001:2000, IQNet Mark in conjunction with the RvA accreditation Mark & Singapore Quality Class.
Recently we have been appointed as a Delphi Distributor for the replacement parts of Compressor SP13/SP15 (Sanden Replacement) for general market. Also able to offer the best price for Kia, Daewoo & Hyundai Radiators.
Today, we offer a wide range of parts to suit the wide variety of passenger cars & buses such as BMW, Jaguar, Audi, Alfa, Fiat, Opel, Mercedes Benz, Volvo, Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Daewoo, Kia, Hyundai & Proton.
Brands include Bosch, Ctr, Formula, Valeo, Meyle, Behr, Delphi, Daewoo, Denso, Sanden, TGK, Egelhof, Daimler Benz, VW, Fujikoki, GM, Harrison, Audi, Calsonic, Atofina, Showa, Tripac, APM & our own brand - UTS.
The range of products we have is extensive; these include actuator, add fan, belt, compressor, condenser, cooling coil, evaporator, expansion valve, filter, hose, motor, receiver drier, relay, switch sensor, thermostat, electric part, equipment spare part, o-ring, tool, tire, radiator, leak detector, lubricant, clutch, bearing, seal, pneumatic system part, eccentric-idler pulley, recovery-recycling vacuum, diagnosis equipment, charging systems for A/C maintenance & other service parts.
In Yr 2003, our Marketing Department has been expanded & we are now dealing more range of products. The new range of products include: Wider Range of Auto Parts & Accessories, Car Audio Products, Security Products, Refrigerant Gases, Air Conditioners etc. Therefore, we are please to introduce:-
i) SANCOM Compressors:
ii) Car Cabin Filter (BOSCH) :
*New and growing market due to more vehicles being fitted with cabin filters:-
- From 1997, only some Korean cars come with tray to fit cabin filters.
- From 2003, all Korean cars will come with tray.
- From 1997, most Japanse cars could be fitted with cabin filters.
*Reliable repeat business beased on replacement intervals of between 10 000 km - 15 000 km. Almost 100% market coverage for Korean vehicles and 90* for Japanese cars.
*OE and > OE specifications respectively:-
- Increasing awarenes to environmental pollution (forest fire, haze, volcanic eruptions, etc) .
- Needs to protect against odours harmful gases & minutes particles.
- Harmful gases and minute particles.
*END USER BENEFITS
- high concentrations of pollutants, dust particles and ozone in the air induce: headaches, allergic reactions and nausea
- protection from respirable particles such as diesel soot, micro-organism ( spores, bacteria, fungi) and harmful gases for healthier and cleaner air
- protection of the heating and air-conditioning systems from dirt and with it from wear and tear or defects
We have over 8000 different parts in its catalogue & under the product category of our Web Site you will see some of the parts which we carry.
Contact our Head Business Development, Vincent Ong for more details.
Unicla Trading (S) Pte Ltd