BASALT twisted yarn
You May Also Be Interested In:
basalt twisted yarn
Continuous basalt textile yarn is made of multiple basalt strands by primary twisting (usually the filament diameter is under 95m) . Continuous basalt textile yarns can be divided into weaving yarns and industrial yarns, and weaving yarns are usually made into cylindrical or milk bottle shape packages.
- Fabrics and tapes resistant to acids, alkalis and high temperature;
- Base cloth of needled felt;
- Base cloth for electric insulation board;
- Electric insulating yarns and threads;
- Advanced heat-resistant and chemical-resistant fabrics;
- Advanced insulation materials;
- Unidirectional fabrics with high temperature resistance, high elastic modulus, and high strength;
- After the special surface treatment, the yarn for Weaving fabrics with radiation resistance and heat resistance at (650-980 centidegree) .
Diameter(5m) : 9
Linear density(tex) :66
Tolerance(%) : -2~+2
Twist(Twist/m) : 63~73