You May Also Be Interested In:
bonny light crude oil
This is a real BLCO offer. Please read below. If you buyer really has interest in purchasing BLCO, let him issue a LOI and address it to Seller. Seller is European and the deal goes through BNP Paribas Geneva
I am direct to Sellers Mandate but I am on buyers side of fees at negotiable amount;
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THIS ON A FIRST ARRIVED FIRST SERVED BASIS.
PRODUCT: Bonny light Crude Oil
QUANTITY: 375.000 Barrels per week
DURATION: CONTRACT TWELVE MONTH With possibility of roll over extension
INSPECTION: SGS FOR QUALITY AND QUANTITY OR SIMILAR
DESTINATION: TTT ( From Cotonou, Benin, to tanker to transfer to buyer tanker) Possibility CIF With additional charges
TARGET PRICE: PLATT MINUS 2$
SHIPMENT: FIRST 375.500 Barrels liftable immediately.750.000Barrels per month.
1) Buyer Send Fresh LOI/ICPO to Burg & Partners
2) Seller send FCO
3) BUYER revert FCO
4) SELLER Send CONTRACT
5) Buyer/Seller signs/seals contract.
6) Buyer opens his POF BCL
7) Seller provides the complete POP of the products.
8) Buyer opens his POF.
9) Seller's vessel master sends telex to buyer confirming that cargo exists on his vessel (NOR) and requests buyer to have his vessel master confirm when and where to meet for trans-shipment.
10) Buyer's vessel master confirms via telex where to meet for trans-shipment.
11) Both vessels meet for trans-shipment. Transfer of crude takes place and the total time required for the entire cargo to be transferred shall not exceed eight days.
12) Buyer undertakes Q & Q inspection during the transfer.
13) Documentation formalities completed by Buyer's vessel master including Q & Q inspection. Shipping + Q & Q inspection documents are faxed + sent by Express Mail to buyer and his bank.
14) . Seller provides invoice based on actual barrels transferred. Buyer's bank upon confirmation + verification of shipping documents sends payment by swift.