You May Also Be Interested In:
battery for notebook
Product Name: BMW INPA
Part No. : D101
Net Weight: 1.0KG
Support of all ECU use cases in Engineering, Test, Production and After Sales
Specification of ECU's diagnostic data
Reading and clearing error memory
FLASH data uploading and downloading
Reading measurement value
Calibration of single ECU variables
Coding of ECU variables
CAN (controller Area Network) bus mode emulation
Integrated solutions for on-board/off-board
Fast and simple configuration of GUI and communication data instead of programming
Customer specific protocols supported
Long term application by supporting widespread ASAM standards
Language is English and German
INPA Models covered:
1 series E87
3 series E30 E36 E46 E90
5 series E34 E39 E60 E61
6 series E63 E64
7 series E32 E38 E65 E66
8 series E31 E52
Mini R50 R52 R53
X series E53 E83
Z series E85 E52.
Notice of using INPA:
1. Before using this equipment, keep the battery of notebook fully charged to avoid battery broken. Don?t charge the battery while diagnosing. Before charging, discharge the battery. You may knock down the battery and connect the power line during long time diagnosing. To make sure the battery life.
2. While testing, to make sure the diagnostic lines well connected.
3. Be sure to start diagnosing after all icons on bottom right of screen displayed regularly.
4. After finished diagnosing, back the screen to the main interface, then shut down the key and pull out the connector.
5. Don't cut the power or connector during test.
6. Don't touch the high temperature components in carriage during test.