Bentonite Cat Litter
You May Also Be Interested In:
bentonite cat litter
Bentonite cat litter is a kind of clumping kitty litter made by sodium bentonite, with superior water absorptivity, deodorizing capacity and adhesive property than the traditional clay. It's non-toxic, environment-friendly and economical cat litter nowadays.
1) Widely-used. Economical, long lasting
2) Highly absorbent
3) Hard Clumping & easily scoop out
4) Highly effective bacteria & odor control
5) Greatly to use in multiple cat homes
1) Natural broken: 0.5-4mm
2) Ball Shape:1-3mm
1) Spread the Bentonite Cat Litter with thickness about 2-3 inches(8 to 10 cm) within clean cat litter box
2) the cat litter will quickly form a clump around liquid waste after using.
3) Remove the clumps and solids daily and dispose in trash to keep the rest of the litter stays fresh
4) Refill new Cat Litter to refresh your litter box each time you scoop. Maintain same level of litter at 2-3 inches thickness.
5) Empty and clean thoroughly the entire litter box once a month
1) Do not flush the used cat litter down the toilet
2) When used, cat litter box should be placed in ventilated and dry places. When not used, cat litter should be placed in dry places