Bitter Melon Extract Powder(Momordica charantia)
You May Also Be Interested In:
bitter melon extract
bitter melon powder
Bitter Melon grows in tropical areas, including parts of East Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, and South America, where it is used as a food as well as a medicine. It is a green cucumber shaped fruit with gourd-like bumps all over it. It looks like an ugly, light green cucumber. And it tastes very bitter. Although the seeds, leaves, and vines of Bitter Melon have all been used, the fruit is the safest and most prevalent part of the plant used medicinally. The leaves and fruit have both been used occasionally to make teas and beer, or to season soups in the Western world.
Bitter Melon was traditionally used for a dazzling array of conditions by people in tropical regions. Numerous infections, cancer, leukemia, and diabetes are among the most common conditions it was believed to improve.
Bitter Melon is reported to help in the treatment of diabetes and psoriasis. It has also been thought that Bitter Melon may help in the treatment of HIV, but the evidence thus far is too weak to even consider. The ripe fruit of Bitter Melon has been suggested to exhibit some remarkable anti-cancer effects, but there is absolutely no evidence that it can treat cancer. However, preliminary studies do appear to confirm that Bitter Melon may improve blood sugar control in people with adult-onset diabetes.
We have a GMP certified extract factory to produce all kinds of herbals extract. We possess a complete set of advance equipment for extraction, refinement, column chromatoraphy, condensation and desiccation. Our quality control laboratory is well equipped with most advanced instruments, such as HPLC, UV, GC, AA etc.
We can supply full series of bitter melon products, we also do OEM service, and we can produce according to the customsspecific request:
1. Bitter melon Extract Powder with Total Saponins 1%,3%,10% HPLC
2. Bitter melon Extract Powder with Charatin 10% HPLC
3. Other products according to your request
1) It has been used to combat cancer, asthma, various skin infections, diabetes, GI disorders, and the common cold.
2) It is also used to fight diabetes, and as an anti-viral to HIV.
3) Bitter Melon Extract helps increase production of beta cells by the pancreas, repair beta cells, and stimulate restoring function of pancreas.