You May Also Be Interested In:
Bone Gelatin is used in the production of making hard & soft gelatin capsules in order to prevent the oxidation of the contents and absorption of moisture. Gelatin capsules also offer the unique advantages of ease of swallowing, dosage accuracy and appearance. Gelatin's unique physical properties also allow for the coating and binding of tablets. Having no toxicity and its ability to be easily absorbed by the body, gelatin is an ideal substance to use in medicinal and nutritional preparations.
We have abundant experience to manufacture gelatin for hard & soft gelatin capsules, if you need, no hesitate to contact us at any time.
Bone gelatin is made from animal bone, usually bovine bone, whose jelly strength is higher at lower viscosity comparing with Skin gelatin.
1) . Jelly Strength (6.67%) :150bloom~ 250blooms
2) Viscosity (6.67%) :24.5 mps~98.6mps
3) . Moisture:16% max
4) . Escherichia coli: absent ing
Staphylococcus aureus: absent ing
Proteolytic bacteria: absent ing
Salmonella: absent ing
5) . Sight sense: Light yellow or off white to primrose yellow in shape of granules without impurity in sight.
6) . Smell and taste: typical, free from disagreeable tastes and odors (no foul odor and taste, no peculiar odor and taste) .