Business IP Phone Based on SIP/IAX2
You May Also Be Interested In:
business ip phone
business voip phone
5 Lines Business VoIP Phone with PoE: The UTP2000 is a 5-line enterprise VoIP phone compliant with SIP/IAX2 standards. This VoIP phone has a new stylish design. With the features of dual 10/100Mpbs auto-sensing Ethernet ports and integrated IEEE Power over Ethernet (802.3af) circuitry, the UTP2000 VoIP phone offers a choice of powering and cabling options to help reduce cabling expenses and cord clutter. The UTP2000 also supports automated provisioning through TFTP/TFP (by MAC address) for mass deployment, provides excellent voice clarity, as well as many more advanced features.
The UTP2000 VoIP phone features an excellent full-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, together with 3 dynamic context-sensitive soft keys, 5 programmable keys and a 5-positiong navigation key, including keys for call transfer, call hold, mute, headset, phonebook and call history, plus the backlit graphic LCD display, make the equipment as an elegant VoIP phone solution for enhancing office productivity.
The UTP2000 VoIP phone is capable of handling peer-to-peer and SIP proxy / IP PBX registration, authenticated to interact with major IP PBX / SIP Gateway / VoIP phone in the market. Either for IP PBX system integrator or Internet Telephony Service Provider (ISTP) , the UTP2000 is an ideal VoIP phone solution. Its the delivery platform for IP voice services that makes benefits from the internet telephony in business communication services.
Key Features of VoIP Phone UTP2000
- Supports 5 SIP lines and 1 IAX line registering simultaneously
- SIP supports SIP domain, SIP authentication (none, basic, MD5) , DNS name of server, Peer to Peer/ IP call
- Dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports (switched/routed) with integrated Power over Ethernet (802.3af)
- Support DHCP (client/server) , Static IP, PPPoE for xDSL
- 3 context-sensitive soft keys, 5 programmable keys, a 5-position navigation key, volume keys and predefined keys for call transfer, call hold, mute, redial, speaker, phonebook, etc.
- 2.55mm Headset connector
- Full-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Support codec: G.711 (A-law/u-law) , G.723.1 (5.3k/6.3k) , G.729A/B, G.726, G.722
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to ensure superb hi-fidelity audio quality
- Support Silence Suppression, VAD (Voice Activity Detection) , CNG (Comfort Noise Generation) , Line Echo Cancellation (G.168) , and AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
- Call features: caller ID display or block, conference call, call transfer (blind or attended) , call hold, Call waiting, DND, Black List, Limited List, Call history, Voicemail, SMS
- Call logs: Incoming call, Outgoing call, Missed call (100 entries each) ; Phonebook: 500 entries
- Support comprehensive customized dial plan
- Support NAT Traversal (STUN) ; VLAN (voice VLAN/ data VLAN) ; QoS with diffserv; VPN (L2TP/UDP tunnel) ; DMZ; Firewall; DNS relay
- Support automated provisioning through TFTP/TFP/HTTP for mass deployment
- Support management via web interfaces, keypad and telnet
- 3 lines X 16 characters backlit graphic LCD display
- Reversible base stand / wall mount