Buy, Used Rail R-50 (51.67 kg/m-GOST-7173-75) , R65 (64.72 kg/m -GOST-8165-75)
You May Also Be Interested In:
2. Origin : Russia / CIS/EASTERN EUROPE or designated by seller
3. Specifications: ISRI Codes: #200 - #202, Length: Fr shall conform to ISRI codes
. Size: Length 6-12 meters, 100% Type R65, R50. All dimensions are International Standards
. No other Steel Scraps included. Dirt, dust and impurities are not more than 0.3% of total weight.
. Used rail is also totally free of radioactive contamination and poisonous materials.
. Chemical Composition of used rail: International Standards.
. The Seller guarantee to the Buyer that the Goods delivered under the present Contract will correspond to the characteristics shown below:
1) Quality of goods:
Mn: 0, 60-1, 05
S: 0, 04 Max
P: 0.035 Max
As: 0.01% Max of Mass share
Grading: as per Russian Standard and IRSI Standard.
4. Quantity: 12,500 MT x 4 times every 3 months / 1 year contract
6. PACKING: BUNDLES OF 3 TO 5 TONS IN BULK.
DESTINATION COUNTRY: MEXICO.
DESTINATION PORT: TAMPICO PORT, TAMAULIPAS MEXICO.
DELIVERY TIME: 30 TO 45 DAYS AFTER RECEIVE DOCUMENTATION.
8. RATE/SIZE OF SHIPMENT: INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
9. RATE OF DISCH ARGE AT DESTINATION: 2500 Tons per Day.
10. TERMS OF PAYMENT: LETTER CREDIT AL SIGHT NOTIFIED, TRANSFERRABLE, IRREVOCALBE, 90 DAYS AFTER SHIPMENT.
12. PERFORMANCE BOND: 2%
13. INSPECTION: SGS at sellers costs.
1. Board Bill of Lading Original with number.
2. Commercial Invoice (Date of the shipment, ship name, customer order number, shippers invoice number, number of bales, quantity and grade, price and terms) .
3. Packing List.
4. Certificate of Origin.
5. SGS Certificate and pictures.
Quantity and Weight by SGS at loading port at Sellers account.
Photo B4 Loading and after loading the material in the container with container number.
15. Transaction Procedures:
1. Buyer and Seller sign and certify final contract.