You May Also Be Interested In:
Country of Origin
Name : Canister-mount stove
Purpose : Outdoor
Size : 50x50x115mm
N. T : 84g
Category : Vapor Pressure
Butane Propane Mix
Nominal Rate : 3000W
The ways to Fire : None
Information for safety :
Use only in a well ventilated area
1. ALWAYS check the connection between the stove and the canister and ensure it is correctly assembled before operating the stove.
2. DO NOT light or use indoors, in a tent, vehicle or other enclosed areas. A fire or carbon monoxide poisoning could cause injury or death.
3. DO NOT obstruct the flow of combustion and ventilation air.
4. ALWAYS check for leaks before lighting the stove. If you smell gas. Hear hissing, or leaks are found, DO NOT USE THE STOVE.
5. NEVER put your or body above the stove when lighting or burning. Keep clothing and other materials that may catch fire away from the stove. Clearance to Combustibles: Top 4ft/1.2m, Side 1ft/0.3m.
6. NEVER disconnect the stove from the canister when the stove is lit, warm from recent use or near any flame or heat source. If you accidentally leave the flame adjuster open, ventilate the area before lighting the stove.
7. DO NOT place heavy or large capacity cookware on the stove. Maximum weight 81bs/3.6kg, Maximum pot diameter 8in/20.3cm. Use on a horizontal surface.
8. NEVER leave a burning or hot stove unattended.
9. NEVER allow children to use stoves. ALWAYS SUPERVISE CHLDREN IN THE VICINITY OF THE STOVE.
10. DO NOT use the stove in any other way than is described in these instructions. DO NOT alter the stove or use non fire-maple parts. DO NOT disassemble beyond what is described in these instructions. Before taking the stove on a trip, check for fuel leaks and practice using and maintaining it.
1. Check to make sure the Flame Adjuster is turned OFF.
2. Check the Stove Seal O-Ring to be sure it is in place and in good condition.
3. Keep the gas cartridge upright when fitting it to the appliance. Carefully screw the gas cartridge into the appliance, taking care not to screw the gas cartridge cross-threaded. Screw the gas cartridge hand tight only. Do not over tighten or you may damage the gas cartridge valve.
4. Check that the appliance is connected to the gas cartridge in a gas tight fashion, showing no signs of leakage.
Operating The Stove
1. Before lighting the appliance burner, place the appliance down on a firm level surface and ensure that the pan supports are fully opened out in the cooking position.
2. Open the Flame Adjuster 3/4 turn, After gas burst forth, please lighting up the flame.
3. Turn the Flame Adjuster to desired flame setting. Proper flame will appear blue and orange and will smoothly adjust from low to high.
4. After use, turn the Flame Adjuster OFF. Wait for stove to cool before disassembling.
Disassembling The Stove
1. Make sure the Flame Adjuster is turned OFF and stove has cooled. Fold Flame Adjuster.
2. Turn the Stove counterclockwise until it releases from the canister. Some gas may escape while unscrewing the canister.
3. Close the Pot Supports.