CDK PLC counterblow hammer
You May Also Be Interested In:
die forging hammer
hydraulic die forging hammer
Just as the name implied, the counterblow hammer is a kind of hammer that the upper tup and the lower tup will strike each other with equal energy. On the basis of the type CHK PLC fully-hydraulic die forging hammer, Baixie absorbed the advanced technique of large size forging hammer from in and abroad. With the unique and latest design, the CDK has taken the advantages of hi-tech fully hydraulic drive system, striking system with U-shape high rigidity casting steel framework and PLC strike control system.
There are performances of CDK as following:
1. High efficiency, energy saving. The usage of energy can up to 65% while the striking efficiency can up to 95%.
2. U-shape hammer framework with high rigidity and high accuracy, adjustable actinoid wide
guide rail structure as well as exactly controlling of striking energy are the preliminary condition of accurately forging.
3. Less or no vibration. The hammer tup and hammer frame will strike each other with equal energy. When the hammer works, there is less or no vibration which is suitable for the requirement of environmental protection.
4. Fewer investment. The hammer not only has a higher cost performance but also can reduce the investment of workshop and vibration insulation foundation.
5. Lower using cost. Effectively controlling the striking energy can lessen the vibration, reduce the noise, improve the equipments reliability as well as extend the die-life.
On the principle of equality and mutual benefit, we think the business we entered into will be successful.