CDKA counterblow hammer
You May Also Be Interested In:
Just as the name imply, the counterblow hammer is a kind of metal forming equipment that upper ram and lower ram strike with each other with equal energy and equal weight.
1. High accuracy. Baixie adopts high rigidity weld structure frame and X - configured wide guide rail to;
2. Automatic. The counterblow hammer is equipped with robot to realize automatic forging line.
3. Vibration controlling. 1. Upper and lower tup counterblow in the midair with equal energy completely avoids impact to the foundation 2. use GERB vibration control system;
4. High efficiency and energy saving. Energy utilization ratio can be up to 65% and striking efficiency can be up to 95%;
5. Fewer investment. The cost of workshop and isolated foundation will fall a lot and it has a high cost performance ;
6. Lower using cost. Effective control of the striking energy can improve forging hammers reliability and improve die life.