CMAXFC copper roofing tile
You May Also Be Interested In:
copper roofing tile
This product is made of copper sheet and asphalt. There is rectangular copper roofing tile and fish-scale copper roofing tile with each having three different colors, coppery, golden and patina.
Characteristics of this product:
1. Environment friendly: The surface of our copper roofing tile is 99.7% pure copper plank, which can be recycled without any loss in quality.
2. Add value to the architecture: The value of copper itself will make the architecture an art to attract public attention.
3. Low cost: Our copper roofing tile is 0.1~0.2mm thick plank, as compared with the complicated seam roofing system, thus to reduce a lot of cost in materials and installation.
3. Easy installed: glue and nails are all that need in installation, without special product fittings, convenient in installation and maintenance.
4. Light weight: 1 0~15kg/m2, as light as 1/4 of that of clay tile.
5. Waterproof: The special waterproofing design promises it to be the first guard against water for rooftop and outside-walls.
6. Durable, heatproof, anti-corrosion: The surface of the copper roofing tiles will be oxidized as time elapses, thus to be self-protective.
7. Flexible: It is flexible for almost all kinds of roofs, especially arch, half-conical, conical, vault, orbicular or any other irregular shapes, so as to solve problems in designs and construction.
8. Giving life to architecture: The color of the copper changes with time from its original color to patina, which embody the magic of time as if it gives life to architecture.