You May Also Be Interested In:
CMC(FOOD GRADE INDUSTRIAL GRADE)
Chemical Name: Sodium Carboxymethylellulose
Chemical Formula: [C6H7O2(OH) x (OCH2COONa) y]n
Molecular Weight: 162.14-242.16
CMC is creamy white powder and is easily soluble in both cold and hot water to produce viscous liquid.
1. Food Industry: Thickening agent; Water rention agent; Stabilizer; Emulsifier; Film forming agent
2. Paper Industry: Water retention agent; Bonding agent; Dispersive power of coating color filler; Lubricant agent
3. Toothpaste: Excellent compatibility with other ingredients; Viscosity regulator; Produces fine and smooth texture; Binding and shaping
4. Oil drilling: Fluid loss control; Reduction of friction losses; Cleaning out of drilled solids; Shale inhibition; Thermal stability and salt stability; Improve drilling efficiency
5. Ceramics: Improve plasticity and green strength in the bodies; Temporary binder; Stabilizer, thickener and binder in glazes.
Application Food : yoghurt products, beverage, juices, ice cream, desserts, jam, instant noodle, chocolate, etc.
Others Industries: Toothpaste, Oil Drilling, Ceramics, Paper, Textile Printing, Decorative indoor paints, Building material, Insectcides, Adhesives, Welding rods, Mining industry, Reconstituted tobacco
Purity - 99%min. or 99.5%min. ,
D. S. -0.7-0.9,
iscosity (1% solution Brookfield LVDV-I+ ) - 10-5000 cps
Package: 20kg or 25kg or 50lb paper-plastic bags
Stability and storage:
Please store in well-closed containers in a cool, dry place. The production can be stored for 24 months from the date of manufacture.