CNC Hydraulic press brake(bending machine)
You May Also Be Interested In:
brake bending machine
cnc hydraulic press brake
cnc press brake
hydraulic press brake bending machine
press brake bending machine
The performance of this type of hydraulic press brake (bending machine) which is used to bend metal sheet precisely:
1. Equipped with DELEM CNC system made in Holland, and other key parts such as raster display, hydraulic valve, servo motor are all importing products.
2. There are two raster displayers installed on "C" plates on both sides, which is fixed on worktable to eliminate the effect ion of deflection when working. The raster displayers will inspect the both end positions of ram (Y1, Y2) and send signal. After amplified by CNC amplifier, the signal will be fed back to computer. Then the computer will control the volume of oil, which is going to enter into cylinders. So the parallelism of ram and worktable could be controlled under 10.01mm.
3. DELEM system has automatic testing and self-diagnosis functions. Also, Programming is simply composed of putting in sizes of plate to bend, dimensions of work piece and choosing tools. Then CNC system could calculate the bending force and position of back gauge and ram automatically. Also the ram penetrating and pressing time relay could be calculated.
4. Good quality electro-hydraulic proportional valve is adopted to ensure the synchronization of both cylinders as well good capacity to deal eccentric load.
5. The stroke of ram and back gauge are all controlled by CNC system with good precision.
6. Main sliding parts such as cylinders, piston rod, guide way, are all treated with wear-resistance.
7. Back gauge adopts rolling ball screw and rolling guide way, so the repeat positioning precision of X axis could reach 0. 1mm.
8. Full machine is guarded with safety guard with interlocker to prevent the operator from injured.
CNC control system:
Computer: DELEM CNC system and its performance
A. 7' LCD displayer.
B. Tool Basement and Program basement
C. The synchronization precision of Y1-Y2 could reach 0.01mm and the precision of backgauge is 0.01