CSD Centrifugal Spray Dryer for Milk, Feed, Medicine, Plastic, Ceramic and Chemicals
You May Also Be Interested In:
centrifugal spray dryer
I. Working Principle
Spray Dryer is a machine that can get powder shape dried stuff in one time from solution, emulsion, suspension etc.
Air is heated by heater, enters into the hot-air distributor evenly on the top of drying chamber, and then into the chamber in spiral form uniformly. At the same time, the material liquid passes through pressure sprayer and to be sprayed into extremely fine mist liquid beads. The material will become finished product in a very short time because the liquid beads contact hot airflow and then vapor very fast. The final products will be discharged continuously from the spiral separator. The waste air will be exhausted by blower.
If any client would like to have countercurrent dryer, please contact us.
1. Short drying period. The surface of spayed liquid increased greatly. In the hot air flow, moisture can be evaporated at a moment. The drying period is only several seconds.
2. Good for heat sensitive material. In parallel current spray drying process, hot air contact the liquid beads as soon as it enters the drying room. Its temperature drops down very quickly, the material will lot be over heated. So this equipment is especially suitable for drying heat sensitive materials.
3. Wide range of application. It could dry with hot air or cool air according to the property of material.
4. Good property of product. Material is dried momentarily, products keep about ball shape, the dispersity, fluidity and solubility is good. The drying process is uniform.
5. Producing process is simplified, and operation is simple. The size of granule of product is uniform, and it can be adjusted within a range. Grinding and screening process are not necessary usually.
6. The dryer can be equipped with CIP (Cleaning In Place) system, PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) system and Explosion Proof system according to the requirements of clients.
1. Chemical Industry: Sodium fluoride (potassium) , alkaline dyestuff and pigment, dyestuff intermediate, compound fertilizer, formic silicon acid, catalyst, sulfuric acid agent, amino acid, white carbon and so on.
2. Plastics and resin: AB, ABS emulsion, uric acid resin, urea-formaldehyde resin, formaldehyde resin, polythene, poly-chloroprene etc.
3. Food Industry: Fatty milk powder, protein, cocoa milk powder, substitute milk powder, egg white (yolk) , food and plant, oats, chicken juice, coffee, instant dissoluble tea, seasoning meat, protein, soybean, peanut protein and soon.
4. Ceramic: aluminum oxide, ceramic tile material, magnesium oxide, talcum and so on.