Cellular phone camera lens adapters
You May Also Be Interested In:
camera lens adapters
cellular phone with camera
These special effect lens offer fun and wider practical functions in taking photos by mobile phone camera.
There are up to 10 different special effect lens including:
1. Distortion lens (slims up the body figure or shorten by a 90 deg turn)
2. Macro lens (microscopic image of anything as small as a few mm
3. Tele lens (telescopic image brings distant object closer)
4. Wide lens (widen the field of view to include more objects)
5. Star cross filter (converts bright spotlights or street lamps to crosses)
6. Kaleidoscope - triangle (tri-images surrounding a Central image)
7. Kaleidoscope - square (quadric images in a square array
8. Kaleidoscope - strip (narrow view images in 3 strips)
9. Soft filter (soften the background image to enhance the subject)
10. Sparkle filter (converts bright spotlights or street lamps to sparkles)
You can easily apply the above mentioned effects by sticking the special effect lens (the lens are equipped with adhesive rubber) in front of the camera len. The optical effect of each lens is readily visible through the LCD display of the camera. These lens can also adapt to PDA built-in cameras.
There are blister packing, 1: one len, 2: two lens, 3: three lens.
These special effect lens are definitely the most trendy mobile phone accessories and also a good idea for corporate or promotional gifts.