Central fiber cluster slitter(LT)
You May Also Be Interested In:
OLB-G03 is the hand tool used for stripping the central fiber cluster (loose tube) with service lengthways. We adopt the open style structure to design this tool. It has five different sizes of guide slots and ten sharp blades. It is used for stripping central fiber cluster (loose tube) ("4.5mm ~ "11mm) lengthways.
The operating instructions are as follows:
1. Complete picture of OLB-G03 Central Fiber Cluster Slitter.
2. OLB-G03 has five different sizes of guide slots.
3. OLB-G03 has ten sharp blades.
4. Put the fiber cluster appropriately in the guide slot.
5. Close the lid and pinch the slitter tightly.
6. Pinch the fiber cluster with the hand, use another hand to press firmly and pull along the guide slot.
7. Open the lid and take out the fiber cluster.
8. Chart of fiber cluster after being stripped. V
Oplinkbay is a profesional manufacturer and supplier of optical communication products in shenzhen china, welcome for inquiry