Chewing Gum Mini DVR-HD mini camera
You May Also Be Interested In:
chewing gum dvr
High Definition Chewing Gum Mini DVR
Directions for use
1. Switch ON/OFF :turn on(ON) and shutdown(OFF)
2. Select DV video recording by the function key: the blue light will flash(video recording is started) if pressing the round button once; pressing it twice will stop the flashing of blue light (video recording is stopped and the video is stored)
3 Select RECORD for sound recording by the function key: switch on Mini directly, and start sound recording as soon as the yellow light begins to flash ; switch to VIDEO by the function key to stop sound recording and store the sound , while sound recording is started again when switching to RECORD.
4. SD card: insert ID card according to the ID insertion diagram of Mini DVR, the SD card whose capacity is no more than 8G is allowed.
5. Charging: charging is started when inserting the USB interface into a computer, switching off Mini DVR will enable charging to be finished more quickly; the red light is shut down when charging is finished.
6. USB connection: in the mode of VIDEO, Mini DVR will appear as a U disk in computer through USB connection, and a direst access to its content is allowed. In the mode of RECORD, access to its content is forbidden (online upgrade of extended function is reserved)
II Main features
Resolution:640*480; stable follow shot; real AVI-format files with good recording effect, can be played by any video player. When the battery is exhausted , the video/sound in recording will be stored automatically before shutdown, no worries about data lost.
III Product parameters
1. Size :72mm*20mm*11mm
3. Storage: small SD card/T-FLASH(<= 8G)
4. Battery: built-in 300mAh lithium battery,2-hour battery life for each charging
6: Recording format: AVI
7. Video file: approx. 25MB per minute
IV If Mini DVR falls to conduct video recording or sound recording normally. Please check the following items:
1. Direct shutdown after recording
2. Memory full
3. SD card is not inserted or in poor contact with Mini DVR
4. Low battery