You May Also Be Interested In:
Date: May 3rd, 2008
Commodity: Chrome Ore 45% Rejection 43.5%
Test TM Expected Guaranteed Rejection
Chrome : Iration Ratio ( Cr :Fe Ratio) ASTM 2.0:1 (Min) 1.40:1 (Min) 1.40:1 Min)
Aluminium Oxide(AI2O3) ASTM 15.5% (Max) 14.5%(Max) 15%(Max
Magnesium Oxide (Mgo) ASTM 14% (Max) 11.5%(Max) 12%(Max)
Chromite(Cr2O3) ASTM 44% (Max) 43% (Max 43%(Max
Phosphorous ASTM 0.003% (Max) 0.003%(Max) 0.003%(Max)
Sulphur ASTM 000.5% (Max) 000.5%(Max) 0.004%(Max)
Moisture ASTM 8%(Max) 5%(Max) 5%(Max)
Size: Buyer request of size 0. -3 mm is possible.
Quantity: 50.000 MT per month x 12 Months
Shipments: Vessels up to max 50K MT
Price: US$280.00 per MT FOB Mother Vessels
Port: Caldera Port Chile
T/T once seller presents all the shipping documents + inspection reports for quality and quantity to the bank, after loading within 7 banking days.
Performance bond: NO performance bond for order at FOB, because there is no guarantee also from buyer.
Packing: Bulk by ship
Inspection certificate will be providing.
Delivery schedule: 40-45 days after contract is signed.
All documents will be provide such us licenses for excavation, license for export, AQSIQ, Inspection reports Certificates for Quality and Quantity, etc
1. Seller (mandate) presents soft offer (this document)
2. Buyer presents to seller LOI with SOFT PROBE + BCL.
3. Seller issues the draft contract.
4. The contract is signed.
5. Seller issued POP not via bank. If buyer needs POP via bank, they will need to issue POF via bank first.
6. Shipments are made according to the schedule outlined in the contract.
1) BCL is mandatory, No BCL no deal
LOI/ICPO must be issue to Itar SA- Att: Mr. Pablo Cobos
Validity of the offer 1 Week.