Sell Coca Cola Containers

Coca Cola Containers You May Also Be Interested In: coca cola coca cola containers cola
June 4st 2007

- price: 5,17 EURO/tray - CIF any port in Europe
- Legal to be sold in USA (for pricing forward me port of destination and will find out shipping costs)
- Order quantity min. 100x 20Ft containers
- English Texts
- Singapore origin
- 2600 Trays in one 20Ft.
- Payment; 100% LC at sight / 100% Irrevocable Escrow upfront, to confirm order
- Delivery time 28Days

If more than 1 buyer (as an example 5 clients for 20 containers/month) , the payment has to be made by one person's company in that scenario.

Most important is finding reliable clients. First order can be less, for example 10 containers, but their must be made an advance payment (only the first order) of 10% to confirm the order. the rest, 90%, can be done by LC.

Please e-mail me if you have questions. The price is fair for European markets and is set to augment once again.

No need for BCL, just a letter stating your purchasing intentions. The banking is done afterwards.

Vincent Ventura, BA, CFP
SBV Inc.