Coffee from Brazil, 100% Arabica
You May Also Be Interested In:
100 arabica coffee
arabica coffee beans
coffee from brazil
100% Arabica Coffee
Prices: FOB Rio de Janeiro, RJ Shelf-Life: one year.
Arabica coffee is the only type of coffee that qualifies as a gourmet coffee bean. It is the best coffee bean in the world, the only one that can be savored by itself without blending with other types of coffee beans. The Arabica coffee was originally cultivated in Africa but is now grows world wide.
Coffee growing in Brazil has a tradition that is over 450 years old. Brazil is the worlds largest producer of coffee and the largest producer of Arabica coffee in the world. The Arabica plant can grow to forty feet in the wild but is pruned in cultivation to eight feet for easy harvesting. It takes the trees 3 to 5 years for produce the first harvest, but after that a coffee plant may coffee beans up to thirty years.
The Arabica coffee beans account for 70% of the worlds coffee production and is the most wildly grown species of coffee plant. Arabica coffee beans are the most expensive variety and are considered the premium and best tasting coffees of the world.
Coffee Ss, prices quoted are all FOB, Port of Rio de Janeiro
1) Coffee Gourmet 250 gr, unit. Vacuum packed brick.
Case with 20 units, 2210 boxes per container of 20FC
1a) Coffee Gourmet 500 gr, unit. Vacuum packed brick.
Case with 10 units, 1900 cases per container of 20FC
2) Coffee Gr "Le Gout du/Taste of" Bresil, or Brazilian Flavor 250g, unit. Vacuum packed brick, in box for French or English markets. Case with 20 units
3) Coffee Ss whole beans (Brazilian Flavor) 334gr unit. Case with 20 units. Sack with Italian valve.
4) Coffee Ss whole beans (500g) , unit.
Case with 10 units. Sack with Italian valve.
40FC, quantity equals 192 master cases
5) Coffee Ss whole beans (1 kg) = US$ 5,68 / unit
Box with 10 units. Sack with Italian valve.
40F Container, quantity equals 448 master cases
6) Instant Coffee, unit. Glass jars, each 100gr. 24 jars per case. 1,360 cases per 20F container.
Preferred method of payment: L/C or, 20% electronic transfer with the order, and 80% 15 days after shipment.