You May Also Be Interested In:
The Peptide is made from collagen Protein hydrolysated through enzyme reaction, after treated by a special process. Collagen peptide is being used in wider range of applications than soybean and whey peptide due to its special amino acid composition and free of bitterness.
1. It is rich in nutrients including kinds of peptides and amino acids, especially essential amino
acids largely needed by human body.
2. Having good solubility, it can be completely dissolved in water with different PH values.
3. Compared with the amino acids, it is more easily absorbed by the human body.
4. Good taste with high biological activity.
5. It has the special function in preventing aging and beauty care.
6. Heat-stable without changing the components.
7. Its moisturizing factor can keep the moisture of skin and makes the skin more smooth and
Capsule: Soft capsules that take the Collagen Peptide as its main ingredient have the functions of preventing aging and enhancing beauty.
Skin Care: Because of its moisturizing factor and various amino acids, it as the main ingredient of cosmeic can keep moisture in skin, prevent aging and provide nutrient for skin.
Adding the Collagen Peptide in Western-style ham sausage products can improve the tastes and textur. It is also can be used as moisturizing agents, emulsifier, stabilizer and foaming agent in the production of cake, bread, beverage, ice-cream, etc.
Collagen Peptide now are widely used in various kinds of nutritional and health foods as basic material and nutrional supplement for certain people such as the weak, ingestive people and children.
Appearance light yellow
Protein content (%) >=80.0
PH () 6.0-7.0
Moisture (%) <=7.0
Ash content (%) <=3.0
Pb (mg/kg) <=1.0
As (mg/kg) <=0.5
Total count of bacteria colonies (/g) <=10000
Coliform group (/100g) <=30
Pathogenic bacteria None