Complex Polyethylene Adhesive Tape for Pipelines Anticorrosion
You May Also Be Interested In:
anti corrosion tape
polyethylene adhesive tape
1) The specification of the tape consists of two layers, adhesive and film
2) Inner layer: butyl rubber
3) Outer layer: polyethylene
4) Thickness: 0.40 - 1.30mm
5) Width: 50, 75, 100, 150, 230mm
6) Length: 30 - 200m
1) T-240 with 0.38mm / 15mil thickness and 50 - 230mm width
2) T-250 with 0.51mm / 20mil thickness and 50 - 230mm width
3) T-265 with 0.64mm / 25mil thickness and 50 - 230mm width
4) T-280 with 0.76mm / 30mil thickness and 50 - 230mm width
5) T-2100 with 1.02mm / 40mil thickness and 50 - 230mm width
6) T-2130 with 1.27mm / 50mil thickness and 50 - 230mm width
Anti-corrosion tape [inner tape]:Polyethene is used as the base material which is coated by the liquid butyl rubber film, both of which are pressed and compounded. It is mainly used on underground, underwater and overhead piplines. The major function for this tape is for anticorrosion of pipe.
1. Use polyethylene and butyl rubber as main materials, excellent insulation resistance and Iow water absorptivity.
2. Wide range of operation temperature from-30oC to 80oC.
3. Ideal tape anti-corrosion system is a multi-layer system which is composed of inner anti-corrosion tape and outer protective tape resistant to outside mechanic impact. With high anti-corrosion performance and impact resistance.
4 . With a long life of over 30years.
5. Widely used on pipes whose sleeve diameters are from 50mm to 1800mm. Convenient construction, safe and clean operation, suitable to factory production and field construction under normal temperatures.
6. Low cost.