Composite fiberglass air duct panel
You May Also Be Interested In:
fiberglass air duct
Fiberglass Duct Panel
With high density quality glasswool board as base material, the duct panel is laminated with alum glass facing outside and fiberglass cloth or black acrylic coating inside, which can prevent fiber from leaking and ensure satisfying indoor air quality. Easy to install, good thermal and acoustic performance makes fiberglass duct a suitable replacement for traditional Galvanized Iron(GI) sheet duct.
1. Higher thermal efficiency and good acoustic performance;
2. Low density, light weight, easy to install and maintain;
3. Duct clearing is convenient and good indoor air quality is guaranteed;
4. Good mechanical performance, no corrosion;
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
PROPERTIES UNIT VALUE TEST METHOD
Density of Glasswool KG/M3 75,80 N/A
Thickness MM 25, 38 N/A
Average Fiber Diameter U(Micron) 5-7 GB/T5480.4
Slag Nodule Content % 0 GB/T5480.4
Thermal conductivity (Average Temperature 670) V/M. K 0.039 GB/T10296
Water Ratio % 0.4 GB/T3007
Combustibility --- Non-combustible Class A
Non-combustible Class O
Noise Reducing Coefficient (NRC) --- 0.75 GB/T17795-1999
Max. Working Temperature 0 80 UL181
Permitted Max. Air Velocity M/S 20 UL181
Indoor Air Quality --- Class 10
Note: The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
HVAC industry: used for the ventilation systems of central air conditioning units in hotels, apartments, hospitals, office buildings and other deluxe buildings.
PRODUCT FORM & SIZE AVAILABLE:
Special size can be tailored as per your requirements based on your order size.
It is essential that the user evaluate the product to determine whether it is fit for a particular purpose and users method of application
7 Duct Liner Glasswool Blanket
1. Its made of high density glasswool blanket which is covered by black tissue or glass cloth and suitable for metal duct systems applied in high-environment-requirement building.
2. Features: thermal efficiency, shock resistance and good acoustic performance.
3. Density: 40/48/64kg/m3 Thickness: 25/30/40mm
7 Duct Wrap Glasswool Blanket
1. Its made of quality glasswool blanket which is covered by FSK facing or other vapor barrier and suitable for metal duct systems for insulation purpose.
2. Features: thermal efficiency, vapor barrier and good acoustic performance.
7 Matching Alum Alloy Flanges and Adhesive