Computerized 8 Channels Battery Analyzer (upto 5V ) for R&D all Rechargeable Cells
You May Also Be Interested In:
battery test system
BTS-5v3A is an eight-channel battery test system for R&D all types rechargeable batteries at 6 - 3000mA up to 5V. This system provides most applications in battery testing fields such as electrode materials research, battery performance test, small-scale battery formation, capability grading, battery pack testing and etc.
According to the international standard design, each channel of the system has an independent constant-current source and constant-voltage source which can be programmed and controlled by friendly GUI. In addition, an independent pulse source is added to each battery channel to meet with the measurement of dynamic internal resistance of the battery.
BTA-5V3A adopts module construction. With plug-and-play design, the user can freely remove and load the module units under a nonstop status without interrupting other modules. This function is convenient for the system's maintenance.
1. Eight independent programmable channels. Each channel can set different working modes and works independently.
2. Fine programming characteristic. The software (TC5.3) with calibration software (Click here to download) can set various working modes for measuring capacity and cycle life of all types of rechargeable battery cells, includes constant current discharge, constant current charge, constant voltage charge, rest, as well as voltage, current, time, capability, negative voltage slope, and other limit conditions, the calibration software can easily calibrate the analyzer and revise the case number.
3. Windows-based software interface for easy operationis included With real-time monitoring windows and integrated graph/data windows, the testing process can be observed more directly and efficiently. During the test, the software will give timely instructions and warnings, provide intelligent help both in English and Chinese.
4. Powerful data and graph processing function. The software of BTS-5V3A uses standard SQL data-base management and is compatible with Access, Excel and features large data processing capacity. The user can define the curve by different types such as voltage-time curve, current-time curve, capacity-voltage curve, loop times-charge/discharge capacity curve, loop times-charge/ discharge efficiency curve, etc, and then, make curve compare both by visually and statistically.
5. Complete test process record (log function) . BTS-5V3A can make a complete record of all the events happened in the test. By checking the record, user can more easily find these external interferential causes.
6. Intelligent power failure protection. If power failure during the testing, the system will shutdown running channels and, once power recovers, it will automatically resume those stopped channels and ensure that the test is normally conducted and the date will never lose at any cases.
7. Specially made battery holders. BTS8-3A provides two types of battery holders - alligator clips with cable and spring load holder with adjustable length to allow you measure flat or cylinder battery at easy. RS232 communication cable connecting battery analyzer and computer is included (RS232 to USB adaptor and dedicated driver now are provided as standard)
8. Precision current: Thesystem provides 6mA - 3000 mAcurrent output range at 0.1 % accuracy
9. Voltage Input: Please choose 110V AC or 220 - 240V AC in product option